Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Who Am I, O Lord God

Amen and I do the words of this little devotional with a humble heart for you see, He truly has brought me through some tough times and in times I didn't even know what He was doing.
For He is a good God and He will never leave me or forsake me. He will do bring me through again and again.
And I will continually keep looking back and remembering what He has done for me and my family for you see, He is worthy of my appreciation and love.
God Bless.
Who am I, O Lord God, and what is my family, that you have brought me this far? (NLT) -1 Chronicles 17:16
Have you looked back on your life to see how far God has brought you? Have you seen the protection of your family? The Lord has been good to you. Even though you have come through some tough times, the Lord has brought you very far. Go on, take a look back. Humble yourself before the Lord.
Download this app to get your daily devotions: http://www.jctrois.com/dailybibledevotion/

No comments:

Post a Comment