Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Be Fully Satisfied

I long to be satisfied and to live a satisfying life. My dream would be to live a life with no difficulities, fights, or death for the remaining of my life but I must admit, I live a delusional life. Those things are impossible as long as I live in this world. 


However, I can at least be satisfied and live contently while I am in this world, which would make for a happy person. You see, when I'm happy, those around me find themselves happy and isn't the well-being and life of others what it's all about?

I think so. So, if I really care about other people, I must do my part in getting my crap together and lay my selfishness aside for the better of mankind,

So when I came across this little devotional, I now have a game a plan for making my goal obtainable today and in the days to come.

God Bless.


Be Fully Satisfied

by Joyce Meyer

Planted in the house of the Lord, they shall flourish in the courts of our God. [Growing in grace] they shall still bring forth fruit in old age; they shall be full of sap [of spiritual vitality] and [rich in the] verdure [of trust, love, and contentment]. 
—Psalm 92:13–14

Many people pursue possessions and awards to satisfy their inner need for contentment. But we can be fully satisfied in lean times and in times of abundance, whether we abase or abound (See Philippians 4:12), when we learn to enjoy fellowship with the Lord as soon as we wake up.
Before you are fully awake, you can start talking to God. Just thank Him for seeing you through yesterday, and for being with you today. Praise Him for providing for you, and for working out all the situations in your life for your good.
Ask Him to make you aware of His presence all day long. Peace fills your heart when your mind is on the Lord. Nothing is more satisfying than walking with God.


From the book Starting Your Day Right by Joyce Meyer. Copyright © 2003 by Joyce Meyer. Published by FaithWords. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment