Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Yet God Has Made Everything Beautiful

I am not patient and I am hardly observant. So there are times I miss things God really wants me to see.

It's one of my downfalls and I know I need to work on it but I never do. Yep, God help me. In my heart I want to do better and maybe, just maybe, someday I will, and I know I can with God's help, get it together.


It is my hope and prayer that I am the only one who has this problem but just in case, I wanted to share this little devotional with you so you can see there is hope and condemnation has to go.


God Bless.


Yet God has made everything beautiful for its own time.

He has planted eternity in the human heart, but even so, people cannot see the whole scope of God's work from beginning to end. (NLT) -Ecclesiastes 3:11

Do you recognize God's timing when it happens? It's a beautiful thing to recognize His hand weaving events and people together in time. If you aren't looking for it, you can miss it easily. Such as who you are with when you get bad news, moving to a new place and connecting with family, or the last moments spent with a loved one that brings healing. This is the timing of God, planted with love, yet never fully seen in it's entirety. Do you recognize any of God's timing in your life lately?
Download this app to get your daily devotions: http://bit.ly/16uZrQ5

No comments:

Post a Comment