Monday, December 18, 2017

I Lie Awake Thinking Of You

This is for all of us who has trouble sleeping from time to time.
These written words below give such a great idea to do instead of counting sheep our focusing on the problems we may or may not have.
I don't know about you, but I feel better and can go longer if I have a good night sleep and when I don't, well, let's just say I am a bear to be around the following day.
So, yeah, for the sake of my family as well as my health and everything in between, I think the following advice will work for me.
God Bless.


I lie awake thinking of you, meditating on you through the night. (NLT) -Psalm 63:6 Do you ever have a hard time going to sleep or worse, wake up in the middle of the night unable to go back to sleep? Thinking of God in these quiet times can be precious moments when little else can distract you. It can even lead to better rest because of the peace you receive from meditating on God.
Download this app to get your daily devotions: http://www.jctrois.com/dailybibledevotion/

No comments:

Post a Comment