Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Quote Of The Day To Encourage

Truer words could not have been written for us to live by.
Yet for me, I haven't been doing just that. In fact, it's been the opposite for me.
Yet, I am bound and determined to live a life of freedom and victory from the previous life I have lived and I am hoping 2018 will be a whole brand new year of faith believing and life living for not just me, but for my family, my neighbors, my city, my nation, and the world.
God Bless
Quote of the Day -Joyce Meyer I believe that a trusting attitude and a patient attitude go hand in hand. You see, when you let go and learn to trust God, it releases joy in your life. And when you trust God, you’re able to be more patient. Patience is not just about waiting for something… it’s about how you wait, or your attitude while waiting.
– Joyce Meyer

No comments:

Post a Comment