Thursday, December 28, 2017

Worship Him

I have always wished the bible had expanded on several areas that were written.
Some of the stories are like a movie trailer to get you interested in the movie and the journey of the wisemen is no different.
I have so many question and no real answers and I am faced with the fact I am just going to have to wait until I get to heaven.
Sure, I can't wait to meet Jesus but I have a whole list of people to get to know and the wise men are on my top five priority.
But for now, I am stuck on this earth with unanswered questions so I need to do.the next best thing, and see the wisdom and follow the example that is laid out before me.
Ane that is how the wise men followed a star to so they could worship the King of Kings and I need to be more willing to worship Him in 2018 in any given situation even if I don't have all the answers or don't know the path I am heading but just the knowledge of the reward that lies before me should send me to the hills with a shout of praise.
God Bless.
"When they saw the star, they were overjoyed. On coming to the house, they saw the child with his mother Mary, and they bowed down and worshiped him. Then they opened their treasures and presented him with gifts of gold and of incense and of myrrh."(Matthew 2:10-11)
Matthew's account of the visit of the wise men at the time of Jesus' birth. The season is not over, it has just begun. Thinking about what Jesus' birth means is enough reason to worship Him. The wise men knew of His significance, they knew that He was the designated King and therefore they sought after Him until they found Him. We too should seek Him and worship Him first and foremost with our lives and our treasures.
-Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment