Friday, May 4, 2018

Don't Forget To Show Hospitality To Stangers

When I am out and about, I never give it a thought, I might be in the mist of an angel.
Most of the time, I just want to get my stuff done and get back to the comfort of my home.
So when I came across this little devotional, you might say I had a lightbulb moment....what if and it could have already have happened without me knowing and maybe it is time to shift my mindset.
I can't help but wonder if and when I do, the benefit will be beyond what I could think or imagine.
And of course, it would be the coolest thing to ever have happen to me. So yeah, let the mindset change begin.
God Bless

Don't forget to show hospitality to strangers, for some who have done this have entertained angels without realizing it! (NLT) -Hebrews 13:2
Is it possible an angel has dined at your table? Have you ever shown hospitality to a stranger? If the answer is yes, well done faithful servant! Imagine how believers would be received among nonbelievers if we had a reputation of showing uncommon kindness to strangers. What are some thoughtful ways you could show hospitality to strangers this week?
Download this app to get your daily devotions: http://www.jctrois.com/dailybibledevotion/

No comments:

Post a Comment