Friday, July 6, 2012

100 Days of Scriptual Encouragement: Day 6

Joshua 1:9

9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”


Now, I don't know about you, but this one is a toughie for me. I know it, I just don't follow through with it.

I can easily be discouraged and I question God all the time as to find out where He is and why I can't see Him or He doesn't talk to me, and why do I have to go through this? "Where are you God" seems to be thought and said at least a thousand times a day from me.

I need this scripture to hang in every crack and cranny of my home. I need to meditate on it, let it soak deep within my soul and let it resinate in my very being.

When things hit, I should immediately think of Joshua 1:9. I should stand strong, and know, that God is with me wherever, whenever, and however I need Him to be in all matters of life.

Won't you join me?

God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment