Saturday, July 7, 2012

100 Days of Scriptual Encouragement: Day 7

Hewbrews 13:5-6

Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said,
“Never will I leave you;
never will I forsake you.”

6 So we say with confidence,
“The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid.
What can mere mortals do to me?”

I have sat under an Evangelist for over six months and I can assure you, it's the love of money that's the issue. God doesn't care if you have money or the best as long as your willing to use some of it for His glory and kingdom.

God doesn't want you to be afraid either. He loves you and according to His word, love conquers all. Not only does love cover it, but God promises to never leave you or forsake you. Do you know of another person who promises that? I don't.

I don't want to disappoint God by not taking Him at His word. So, I will determine to give freely and to live in constant state of love because I know there is someone who will never leave me nor forsake me and I want to share my wealth with others.

God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment