Sunday, July 8, 2012

100 Days of Scriptures Encouragement: Day 8

Psalm 50:15

 And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.


Who could be better to call on when trouble arises than the very person who created the earth? Jesus. His name is above all names and His name calms the storms of life. There is no other name on the face of the earth like His name. He has many other names but none is more important than the other. We need them all. We need Him to be what we need at any given time and I can think of no greater joy than calling on His name, knowing He will deliver me.

The only requirement is that I give Him glory for what He has brought me through. So little price to pay for all that He has done for me. Sometimes I forget when I'm in the storm and through the storm but my heart cries out in remembrance of what He did for me.

If it weren't for my heart, I'd be lost. For my heart stores up all things and remembers all things and I thank God that it cried out to the name above all name...Jesus Christ who came into my heart and is now living in me and I am the one who stifles His name within my life.

I forget that without Him, I would be nothing and by Him, I have an eternal home, and for Him, I will try to reach the lost, because there are others in the world who are in trouble and need to hear about the name that can save and deliver them and in that, Jesus will receive all the glory.

God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment