Sunday, July 15, 2012

100 Days of Scriptures of Encouragement: Day 15

Malachi 3:10

Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this,” says the Lord Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it.

There are a whole lot of things God has to say about money and tithing is one of them. It's not an option. You must do it because you love God and you want Him to move in your life.

Trust me. I have seen the benefits of tithing. Granted, I have a spouse who doesn't believe in it but I do and I tithe what I can and from my tithes alone came a job for my husband who has been out of work for three years, house payments caught up, bills being paid that couldn't have been paid otherwise and God is moving in the lives of my family.

It works. Try it and see what God does for you. I would highly recommend getting so help from materials from Bazil Howard-Browne. Bazil is a man of God and I sat under him for seventeen striaght weeks, seven days a week while he taught me the principles on tithing. All I did was put them into practice.

God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment