Thursday, July 26, 2012

100 Days of Scriptures of Encouragement: Day 26

Deuteronomy 7:9

Know therefore that the Lord thy God, he is God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations;

Indeed He is God. A good God. A faithful God. No one is learning to believe that than me. I have been threw some pretty tough things lately and He, my I Am has been there for me. He has shown me mercy and a love so great I'm still trying to comprehend.

Great is thy faithfulness, O Lord. Great is thy love, O Lord. Great is are You in all things and in everything. Thank you for no longer being mad at us. Thank You for sending Your son to die for us. Thank You for keeping Your end of the deal. Thank You for not giving up on us. Thank You for Your mercy that is new every morning.

Thank You for caring about the next generation. Thank You for keeping Your promises to me and my children for a thousand years. Thank You for never allowing Your love to fade on me and my family and my families family.

Great indeed is thy faithfulness. Indeed You are God and I praise you for all You have done to save a lost and dying world.

God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment