Wednesday, July 11, 2012

100 Days of Scriptures of Encourgement: Day 11

Psalms 56: 3-4

 What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee. 4 In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me.

Trust is the backbone of a Christian's walk. Without it, we don't have a leg to stand on and our witnessing is for nothing.

Everything we do and say is because we have a deep trust in what we believe. There is nothing else for us.

To call yourself a Christian but you don't believe that God can heal, provide, or calm your life seas is a slap in the face to the one who created the universe.

I didn't say trust was easy for there are tims when things happen in your life that makes you question your insanity but there is one thing you can always count on: trusting in a God who knows you inside and out and still loves you with a love that breaks all barriors.

When you have trust you have no fear and where there is no fear, love has the ability and means to move.

The Christian life boils down to one thing: trust. Without out it, your being tossed about on the sea of life with no means of finding land.

God Bles.

No comments:

Post a Comment