Sunday, August 12, 2012

100 Days of Scriptues of Encouragement: Day 43

Isaiah 58:11

And the Lord shall guide thee continually, and satisfy thy soul in drought, and make fat thy bones: and thou shalt be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters fail not.

I hate the wilderness and I'm no go in the dessert but thank God I don't have to stay there. I can quicken my visit by say, "Okay Lord, let me learn what I need to learn in a quick and timely manner. Thank you!"

You would be surprise how He takes your hand and leads and guides me and finally brings me cross my dead sea into a living well that will never run dry, only get stronger in my life.

The living water never lacks what I need and is always willing to flow into my life where ever it finds lack. The living water longs for me to get in line with where it wants to take me. The living water wants me to sit back and enjoy the ride along the way through mud, twist, turns of it's stream.

The living water never goes back but always flows forward bringing me into my destiny and some day, when all the drought has been lifted in my life and I've learned how to flow, the living water will bring me to the shores of my heavenly home where I will thirst no more and forever be by the side of my Savior.

God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment