Thursday, August 30, 2012

100 Days of Scriptures of Encouragement: Day 61

John 14:27

Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

Peace, His peace He left down here on earth. How do you find it? The Holy Spirit will guide you to it and show you how to live it.

We should not be living under any pressure, giving in to worry, or be troubled about anything. Yet we are human or at least I am.

It's when I'm living by the Spirit that He tells me to cast all my cares on the one who died for them. It's when I'm living by the Spirit that He tells me I'm more than a conquer and it's my job to believe it and then live by it.

It's all about living by the Spirit. He's where it's all at. He will give us what we need to get through the day. He won't give us more than what we can handle. He prompts us with scriptures to be spoken out, He gives us rest for our weary heads, and He speaks to us about things we need yet to get rid of to overcome the battle and be victorious.

Most of all, He's peace and when we are living in the Spirit, we are living the very heartbeat of the Holy Spirit....Peace.

We can't survive without it. We won't make it back from the battlefield without knowing we have it, and most of all, we can't spend eternity without knowing what it can do for us. Awe, the wonderful world of peace.

God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment