Sunday, August 19, 2012

100 Days of Scriptures of Encouragement: Day 50

Ephesians 2:6-7

And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus: 7 That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.

We (you and me, yeah that's right, you and me) are seated with Jesus. I know you don't see the chair beside Him, well neither do I but I have faith I am so that makes it so. Yep, it's a done deal. I'm sitting in a royal chair that has my name on it. Your my neighbor (nice to meet you by the way) together, we sit back enjoy a meal, and settle in for the entertainment.

I think it's a movie. A movie the is far better than anything we ever seen before and you know something else? We have a eternity to see it and then we get to live it. What could be better than that?

I don't know about you but I say, "Lights, camera's, and action," and maybe add, "where's the popcorn?"

God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment