Tuesday, August 28, 2012

100 Days of Scriptures of Encouragement: Day 59

Psalm 16:11


 Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.

In His presence is fullness of joy. At His right hand is pleasures for evermore. If pleasures are on His right hand what is on His left?

I think I'm getting the bigger picture here. He wants me to enjoy my family, my life, where I am right at this moment in time, but most of all enjoy having a relationship with Him.

He wants me to know without a shadow of a doubt He's going to show me the path He wants me to take and all I have to do is just follow it because at the end pleasures for evermore awaits me.

Yeah, this is something I could get use to.

God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment