Sunday, August 26, 2012

100 Days of Scriptures of Encouragement: Day 57

Nehemiah 8:10

Then he said unto them, Go your way, eat the fat, and drink the sweet, and send portions unto them for whom nothing is prepared: for this day is holy unto our Lord: neither be ye sorry; for the joy of the Lord is your strength.

Are there certain days that are holy unto your God? Do you and God have special days that meaningful between you and Him? Are there day's when nothing gets under your skin because of  certain day?

For me it's the birth of my son, it's the day my father died, or the day when I came home and acknowledge who He was, is and going to be in my life.

These are they days that when things come at you, you can shove things and people aside and say, "Go your way, do you thing because there ain't nothing you say or do that is going to effect me this day because today, is a holy day for me and my Father.

Nothing your going throw at me is going to get me down because I know where my joy and strength come from."

Knowing where the joy of the Lord is your strength is not only good for your holy days but in every day. When you rely on His joy, just maybe, the holy days between you and your God will be everyday instead of certain days on the calendar.

God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment