Wednesday, August 22, 2012

100 Days of Scriptures of Encouragement: Day 53

Psalm 62:5-6

My soul, wait silently for God alone,
For my expectation is from Him.
6 He only is my rock and my salvation;
He is my defense;
I shall not be moved.


This is my poem for my God. No I did not write it. No I am not committing no crime for coping it. I have permission from the author to reuse it and to personalize it to fit my life.

I will not be moved from my opinion of my God for He is my rock and He's saved me when I thought I was going down for the count. No need to get a defense attorney because He's always on my side for He created me uniquely in my mother's womb and He promises me He will be my judge and defender in trouble times and when life throws me curve balls and people are ignorant of the things they do and say.

I will wait for Him to direct me in all my ways even if it takes minutes, hours, days, months, or years. I will be silent when others around me run their mouths and give me their opinions on things they know nothing about.

Why? For He alone is my God and I love Him.

God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment