Saturday, August 18, 2012

100 Days of Scriptures of Encouragement: Day 49

Jeremiah 17:14

Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou art my praise.

I will praise You Lord for healing me even when I don't see the fruit of it but knowing by my faith and my tongue and trust in You it will be done.

I will praise You Lord for saving me even when I didn't know I needed to be saved and lived a life not pleasing to You.

I will praise You Lord for my answered prayers and for all those ones I thought had died but You chose to plant them and water them until a new season in my life.

I will praise You because You are God. You are the I Am. You are everything I need. My lips will continually praise You for being You.

I will find ways to praise You in the morning, in evening, and as people get things that I so desperately wanted.

I will praise You for ALL YOU HAVE DONE IN MY LIFE AND FOR THE MANY BLESSING'S I FORGET ABOUT AND FOR THE LOVE THAT HAS CROSSED MY PATH.

God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment