Tuesday, August 7, 2012

100 Days of Scriptures of Encouragement: Day 38

Deuteronomy 31:6

Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the Lord thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.

Thank you Father for going with me where ever I go and never forsake me even when I deserve it.

That should be my prayer everyday, all the time, and in any given situation but it's not. I'm not strong even though people say I am. I don't have any courage, I'm a first class wimp. I go above and beyond the call of duty when it comes to wimpiness.

I'm constantly afraid I am going to fail and I'm afraid of what is going to happen because I'm afraid. I'm a mess dressed to meet disaster at it's front door.

God what have you done here? Why am I like the way I am? Why God why? I may not have all the answers to my questions but this one thing I know and need to let a fire burn in my soul and consume the words, "He will not forsake me and He goes with me where ever go in the good days and in the not so good days." He has my hand and thankfully most days, I grab His, and together we walk through this world together.

God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment