Wednesday, August 15, 2012

100 Days of Scriptures of Encouragement: Day 46

James 5:14-16

Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord: 15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him. 16 Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

Sickness, really pushes my buttons. I believe different from others. I believe this scripture is for today and not yesterday.

I don't believe we fought a good fight of faith. I believe we live our faith and our faith says we are healed and we confess it as though it was already done and to seal it at the communion table.

Prayer shouldn't be if it's your will but thy will be done. Amen. It's done, it's finished, now let's walk like we are victorious! Rise and shine my sister's and brothers and let's take the kingdom by force!

God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment