Monday, August 27, 2012

100 Days of Scripture of Encouragement: Day 58

Isaiah 61:10

 I will greatly rejoice in the Lord, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.

The garment of salvation. It's all we need. Thank you Jesus.

Yet He gives me a robe of righteousness because I'm on a path to working out my own salvation and standing on His word, living it day by day, and I'm sharing His ways to others through His love and not my own because my own love gets me into trouble and I don't see people how God sees them.

He's going to be my bridegroom? And I'm going to be a bride with all sorts of jewels? I pray so. I know some have to be guest at the wedding while others take part of the actual ceremony. I have to wonder if this is where the scripture without spot or winkle comes in? Have I let anything unpleasing into my life without putting it under the blood of the lamb? Do I know and cherish Jesus as my bridegroom? Do I follow His ways and do things for Him because I love Him like I love my earthly husband? It is yet to be determine.

One thing I know, is today, and in the days to come, I'm going to rejoice with my Lord, and be joyful for all the things He has done for me and rejoice and be full of joy in each new level He takes me and finally ponder how my Bridegroom is going to be ruler over everything that is yet to come.

God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment