Tuesday, September 11, 2012

100 Days of Scriptures of Encouragement: Day 73

Ecclesiastes 2:26

For God giveth to a man that is good in his sight wisdom, and knowledge, and joy: but to the sinner he giveth travail, to gather and to heap up, that he may give to him that is good before God. This also is vanity and vexation of spirit.

God is the one who gives us wisdom and knowledge and joy...what we do with it is our problem. When we are in the eye of the storm, we can fall back on these things and they will get us to the other side.

We need to laugh more. There is soooooooooooooo much to laugh at, the problem is we need to take the time.

We need to have knowledge of things, but sometimes, the knowledge gets in the way of living. We live our lives off of knowledge of someone else instead of the knowledge we learned for ourselves.

We need wisdom to even to make it through a day some times. For me, I need wisdom when I go to the grocery store. Everything is so outrageous anymore, I need wisdom to figure out how I'm going to feed a family of four for a week with only a $120 and when I call upon His wisdom, He leads me to sales that are beyond my comprehension and I'm able to get above and beyond what I thought possible.

Yes, wisdom, knowledge, and laughter are the key ingredients we need for a long and healthy life that is full of God's goodness, favor, and mercy.

We can become overcomes just by doing what the word says, so laugh at yourself today. Have a little talk with Jesus about where He wants your feet to tread upon, and live in the knowledge that it's all going to be good and for a higher purpose and no one can live your life like you can.

God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment