Sunday, September 2, 2012

100 Days of Scriptures of Encouragement: Day 64

1 Corinthians 15:57

But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

All glory and honor belongs to our Lord Jesus Christ because of what He has done for us. Without Him, this world would be in a much worst state than it already is.

The problem is I sometimes forget to be thankful. Sometimes I forget to give Him thanks for all that He has done. Sometimes, I don't acknowledge Him at all. But I must begin.

I must become consistent in my thanksgiving. If I need a reason to be thankful when I wake up all I have to do is look around me and see the many blessing He's poured out on my life.

I am married to a wonderful man, two kids, a home to live in, and I still live in the greatest country on earth. If I don't see anything to be thankful for just in these lines, than something is vitally wrong with me.

I must give Him the praise for who He is before I ask for anything. I must acknowledge who has given me everything I love and care for. I must give thanks to the One who is ever thing I need. The great I am. The beginning and the ending. My creator, my redeemer for if I don't, than the rocks and the hills will do it for me.

God help us to remember Him before we remember ourselves.

God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment