Wednesday, September 19, 2012

100 Days of Scriptures of Encouragement: Day 81

Philippians 4:6-7

Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. 7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Prayer. The answer to everything under the sun. It's done through several different ways and methods but always meant to have the same results, change.

If I don't ask for change, I won't change and why should I get mad and expect something different if I don't have the courage to ask for something then I only have myself to blame.

If nothing is going well in my life, it's my fault because I haven't prayed, laid my heart out to my Father, and then lived a life of expectation.

I must remember that His way is light and I'm the one who makes it hard by not talking to my God about moving my mountain with the help of His hands.

Yep, prayer can do a wonder for me and my family as well as move me into a deeper relationship with my high priest who has already paid the price and is patiently waiting for me to talk to Him about my day, even the little things that get my blood a pumping.

Prayer. The answer to everything under the sun. Try and see how the Son will rise up big in your life.

God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment