Saturday, September 29, 2012

100 Days of Scriptures of Encouragement: Day 91

Isaiah 40:28

Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the Lord, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding.

Thank heavens that God doesn't faint or gets weary. I don't know about you but I have enough problems happening in my life that will keep God very busy.

Yet, somehow, I find comfort through all my trials that God will always be there for me and is always looking out for me. He will never leave me or forsake me. He has me in the palm of His hand.

There isn't anything that is going to take place in my life that God hasn't already seen taken place and He knows the outcome.

It's quite amazing to me as I sleep, He watches over me and knows what goes bump in the night and what attacks are awaiting me in the early mornings and yet has laid out a plan for me to counter act them and to help bring me through.

Indeed, God is amazing and my understanding of Him is so limited but I'm growing faster, stronger than ever before in my faith and just knowing, God has my back, sends me in a frenzy of joy and into a life worth living because I know who holds my tomorrows.

God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment